Saigen
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Het Nederlandse Netwerk voor Otaku, Cosplayers, Animefans, Artiesten en Japanse cultuur . Login is vereist om hele forum te bekijken.

HomepageHomepage  IndexIndex  Forum  GuidesGuides  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  
Zoeken

Geef resultaten weer als:

Rechercher Geavanceerd zoeken
Laatste onderwerpen
» The Gaming rig showdown
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 11 mei - 16:32 van TzickyT

» MMORPGS Dood ? Eentje waar jij naar uitkijkt of aanraad?
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 11 mei - 16:24 van Sai

» What does your nickname stand for
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 11 mei - 16:20 van Sai

» What's your favorite (alcoholic ) beverage?
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 11 mei - 16:17 van Sai

» Nieuwe Anime die het bekijken waard is
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr 10 mei - 23:59 van TzickyT

» World of warcraft classic
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr 10 mei - 23:33 van Sai

» Het nieuwe "cheer up" topic!
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr 10 mei - 20:02 van TzickyT

» Wat kijk jij momenteel?
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimewo 8 mei - 15:25 van TzickyT

» Movies in alphabetical order.
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimewo 8 mei - 14:36 van Areca

Meest actieve onderwerpen
[Game] Counting
[Game] LetterSpel
[Game]Raad de anime
[Game] Counting
Make a wish, corrupt a wish :D
ANIME GAME !!
MIA Pics and GIFS xD
Release your anger!
Saigen Event 10 April
Pictures Of The Japanese Garden Event
Meest actieve berichtenplaatsers van deze maand
Geen gebruiker
Meest actieve onderwerpstarters
Sai
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Vote_lcapSephirio - Pagina 3 Voting_barSephirio - Pagina 3 Vote_rcap 
Battosaï
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Vote_lcapSephirio - Pagina 3 Voting_barSephirio - Pagina 3 Vote_rcap 
Eminar
Nagisaaaa
Kittyloveskatten
sloesty
Saint of Swords
AlchemyMisuse
Lander.Neko-san
Seeteke

Sephirio

Ga naar beneden 
+13
Sai
Kittyloveskatten
Eminar
Battosaï
reira
Kefka
Saki
fuko-chan
Yoshimori
kyr2005
xPemphredo
Atsushi
RyuSamurai
17 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
AuteurBericht
RyuSamurai
<3 Top Member <3
Sephirio - Pagina 3 Default6
RyuSamurai

Sephirio - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 17 apr - 17:06

Eerste onderwerp bericht herinnering :

welkom :p
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

AuteurBericht
reira
<3 Top Member <3

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimevr 22 apr - 23:45

tiny heeft de orginile op haar psp ... da noeme ze kraken :p

anyways, ik snap je punt wel hoor ;)
de x-2 vond ik eigenlijk niet zo heel erg slecht (maar dat kan mss zijn door shuyin :p)
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 23 apr - 10:28

ik zou bij god nie weten hoe ik iets zou kunne kraken :p kzou da anders wel bij mijn ps3 wille doen (a)
Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

Location : Herenthout => Kempen => Antwerpen => Vlaanderen => België => Europa => Aarde => Solar System => Milky way => Universe => Longcat

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 23 apr - 16:12

reira schreef:
Sephirio schreef:
Battosaï schreef:
Lol openingsthread verandert in flamewar. :p

kan wel eens gebeuren e :p

vooral hier :p

snap nog altijd niet hoe je de 7 slecht kan vinden (maar je bent braaf omdat je de 10 goe vind :p)

Why Final Fantasy 7 Sucks, By Kefka Palazzo:

Battle system: Final Fantasy VII Should have een a revolution, The first 3D Final Fantasy eg. Even though final fantasy was brought to a completely new platform. They failed to do something special about the battle system as they did before, and eventually afterwards. The only thing that changed were the summon cinematics. You could not skip 'em and they were made way too long.

Character design: Aerth dies, we all know that, just way to soon. Lots of questions remain unanswered about Aerith, same as for Tifa & Barret. The other characters such as, Cid, Cait Sith, and yes, Even our spikey-head raise hardly questions at all. Cloudy overthere should have had amnesia (Another thing in common with Final Fantasy VI BTW) and the whole story should be about Cloud recovering his memory. Result: You don't get to know a thing, and all of a sudden, we know "everything". Blablabla Friend died, Blablabla. ( In Final Fantasy VI, People actually DIE. Which is way worse. Aerith, dies, yes, but it was way to soon in the story to actually mean something. ) Furhtermore, our cloudy boy there is a big whiner. He is all messed up with himself for no reason at all. Infact he should feel noble, het he is always nagging about how bad he is and BLABLABLA. Sephiroth used to lack a background story, forwhich he sucked. He was always naging about his alien freak mother and how much he wanted to be with her. How pathetic?! Luckely enough, we got a backstory at Crisis Core, which was WAY better than Final Fantasy VII btw.

And now we havn't even talked about the worst character of all: Yuffie.
Yuffie is a shinobi. (AKA ninja) Now please, If you have no idea what a real shinobi looks like, use google images and search for it. Yuffie is a disgrace to the ninjas, She's the typical all-over-the-place jailbait with no brain capacity at all, who sadly enough, made it as a Ninja. Since she has no brains at all, we had to assume she had no story at all. Yuffie had absolutly no point in the storyline. Blablalba, Bonus characters? No, If a character is in the story, even if it isn't really needed in the storyline, then give him or her a freaking side story! Vincent had somewhat of a sidestory. But even that little miserable 5 min gameplay story was not worth playing.

Story:
Overal, bad. What is the story? Our little EX SOLDIER, Cloud, has amnesia for some kind of reason, and must kill Sephiroth, cause he has casted a spell which would destroy the world. Cloudies ex girlfriend, is a little selfish bitch who thinks that she can safe the world all by herself just by using "Love". For this, Sephiroth pours his giant masamune (BTW, he clearly tries to overcompensate it for something with) into her belly. At the end, Cloud defeats Sephiroth and everyone is happy. Somewhere in the storyline, Cloud thinks he's Zack for no reason at all. (THEY HAD TO MAKE A FREAKING OTHER GAME TO EXPLAIN IT, COULDN'T THEY HAVE DONE IT IN THE SAME GAME?!) Voilla, Toute l'histoire du Final Fantasy VII. Final fantasy VII Could have been so much more. It clearly was a recycle of the Final Fantasy VI Storyline, Inwhich we have a reason why Terra has Amnesia, Why Kefka is as messed up as he is. Why rachel had to sacrifice herself, Why Terra must be the one to defeat Kefka and so on.
Overal storyline was dissapointing and unsatisfying.

Graphics:
I'm not someone who gives a damn about graphics. Still, Final Fantasy VII had terrible graphics in comparison to other games that time. The difference between Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII & IX is HUGE, eventhough they were made for the same platform. If they wouldn't have rushed it, they would have probably made it way better.

Music:
Music was awesome, no exception, Only that the music from Final fantasy V & Especially VI, was way much better.

Overal conclusion:
If you came from Final Fantasy VI, As I did, then Final Fantasy VII was the worst. This is how I felt with the game.
And if you don't give a crap about the graphics, but about storyline, character design etc... (As I) Then I suggest you start playing Final Fantasy V & Especially VI this instance.

PS: This was written in the assumption you have not played Final Fantasy V nor/and especially Final Fantasy VI. If you did play them, and you still think Final Fantasy VII is a good game. Then please let me know why.

reira
<3 Top Member <3
reira

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 23 apr - 16:53

zzzzz ... ge denkt toch ni da ik da ga leze
LyraDragon
<3 Top Member <3
LyraDragon

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 23 apr - 17:16

tl;dr
XDDD

no, actually =p Read it, dunno if it's true =p
Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

Location : Herenthout => Kempen => Antwerpen => Vlaanderen => België => Europa => Aarde => Solar System => Milky way => Universe => Longcat

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimeza 23 apr - 17:18

reira schreef:
zzzzz ... ge denkt toch ni da ik da ga leze
;
TL;DR: Final Fantasy VII Sucks, Play Final Fantasy VI
reira
<3 Top Member <3
reira

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 24 apr - 12:26

wie ga mij dwinge ... gij toch ni xD
Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 24 apr - 12:30

reira schreef:
wie ga mij dwinge ... gij toch ni xD

No but until you have not played them, I suggest you STFU about hoe het mogelijk is dat mensen Final Fantasy VII een slecht spel vinden. :)
reira
<3 Top Member <3
reira

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 24 apr - 12:56

en waarom doet gij eens gen moeite om u ni tege iedereen als nen betweter en nen idioot te gedrage

Kittyloveskatten
<3 Top Member <3
Kittyloveskatten

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 24 apr - 13:29

Yuffie haters? D:
noooo
Battosaï
<3 Top Member <3
Battosaï

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 24 apr - 13:31

reira schreef:
en waarom doet gij eens gen moeite om u ni tege iedereen als nen betweter en nen idioot te gedrage
this so hard lol.
Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimezo 24 apr - 23:32

reira schreef:

Proove me wrong, and I stand humbly corrected.
It's up to you whether you are too lazy to read or not.
Shinigami785
<3 Top Member <3
Shinigami785

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 0:01

HALLO ^^
Shinigami785
<3 Top Member <3
Shinigami785

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 0:17

btw, als je FFVII:AC hebt gezien, moet je weten dat ze over "Mother" praten

mother => genova (i think)

duuuuus u naam komt vn Sephiroth. (I presume)

sephiroth -> evil dude in FFVII -> zegt vn Genova dat et zn moeder is

Kefka -> evil dude in FFVI (i think) -> says: "haha, What a mama's boy"
en omdat et kefka Palazzo zn nature is om zoiets te zeggen....

Dus duidelijk ^^?

Conclutie: Kefka is Kefka Palazzo all the time, so just deal with it ;p

I'm just sayin'

Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 0:20

Shinigami785 schreef:

Dus duidelijk ^^?

I'm just sayin'

Aaaand All the other reasons why FFVII is a bad game can be found on the previous page.
Thank you Brian! Since you help me out, I'll spare your life for one more minute!
Shinigami785
<3 Top Member <3
Shinigami785

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 3:30

Kefka schreef:

Aaaand All the other reasons why FFVII is a bad game can be found on the previous page.
Thank you Brian! Since you help me out, I'll spare your life for one more minute!

thats verry kind of you kefka Xd

en keb btw nie gezegt da FFVII slecht is e ;p

keb maar een klein deel vn het spel gespeelt, maar zes al helmaal niet, dus ik ben iemand die niet in dees discussie past
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 10:42

Shinigami785 schreef:

Dus duidelijk ^^?

I'm just sayin'

de naam die ik heb is echt nie van de kante van sephiroth hoor :p
zoek maar is op google weet je wel wat het betekent is mss 1 zin meer vinj nie :p
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 10:43

reira schreef:

i like i like xp
Battosaï
<3 Top Member <3
Battosaï

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 11:52

Kefka schreef:
reira schreef:

It's Prove, not Proove, to play in your league.
Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimema 25 apr - 14:10

Battosaï schreef:
Kefka schreef:
reira schreef:

It's Prove, not Proove, to play in your league.

I stand humbly corrected for that mistake. But my point is still the same.
Shinigami785
<3 Top Member <3
Shinigami785

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 26 apr - 19:28

hehe ^^ kan mestake maken e, Sephirio lijkt op sephiroth e Xd
mja swat, kga ke googlen ;p

no harm done
solspear
<3 Top Member <3
solspear

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 26 apr - 20:11

Kefka schreef:
reira schreef:
Sephirio schreef:
Battosaï schreef:

vooral hier :p

snap nog altijd niet hoe je de 7 slecht kan vinden (maar je bent braaf omdat je de 10 goe vind :p)

Why Final Fantasy 7 Sucks, By Kefka Palazzo:

Battle system: Final Fantasy VII Should have een a revolution, The first 3D Final Fantasy eg. Even though final fantasy was brought to a completely new platform. They failed to do something special about the battle system as they did before, and eventually afterwards. The only thing that changed were the summon cinematics. You could not skip 'em and they were made way too long.

Character design: Aerth dies, we all know that, just way to soon. Lots of questions remain unanswered about Aerith, same as for Tifa & Barret. The other characters such as, Cid, Cait Sith, and yes, Even our spikey-head raise hardly questions at all. Cloudy overthere should have had amnesia (Another thing in common with Final Fantasy VI BTW) and the whole story should be about Cloud recovering his memory. Result: You don't get to know a thing, and all of a sudden, we know "everything". Blablabla Friend died, Blablabla. ( In Final Fantasy VI, People actually DIE. Which is way worse. Aerith, dies, yes, but it was way to soon in the story to actually mean something. ) Furhtermore, our cloudy boy there is a big whiner. He is all messed up with himself for no reason at all. Infact he should feel noble, het he is always nagging about how bad he is and BLABLABLA. Sephiroth used to lack a background story, forwhich he sucked. He was always naging about his alien freak mother and how much he wanted to be with her. How pathetic?! Luckely enough, we got a backstory at Crisis Core, which was WAY better than Final Fantasy VII btw.

And now we havn't even talked about the worst character of all: Yuffie.
Yuffie is a shinobi. (AKA ninja) Now please, If you have no idea what a real shinobi looks like, use google images and search for it. Yuffie is a disgrace to the ninjas, She's the typical all-over-the-place jailbait with no brain capacity at all, who sadly enough, made it as a Ninja. Since she has no brains at all, we had to assume she had no story at all. Yuffie had absolutly no point in the storyline. Blablalba, Bonus characters? No, If a character is in the story, even if it isn't really needed in the storyline, then give him or her a freaking side story! Vincent had somewhat of a sidestory. But even that little miserable 5 min gameplay story was not worth playing.

Story:
Overal, bad. What is the story? Our little EX SOLDIER, Cloud, has amnesia for some kind of reason, and must kill Sephiroth, cause he has casted a spell which would destroy the world. Cloudies ex girlfriend, is a little selfish bitch who thinks that she can safe the world all by herself just by using "Love". For this, Sephiroth pours his giant masamune (BTW, he clearly tries to overcompensate it for something with) into her belly. At the end, Cloud defeats Sephiroth and everyone is happy. Somewhere in the storyline, Cloud thinks he's Zack for no reason at all. (THEY HAD TO MAKE A FREAKING OTHER GAME TO EXPLAIN IT, COULDN'T THEY HAVE DONE IT IN THE SAME GAME?!) Voilla, Toute l'histoire du Final Fantasy VII. Final fantasy VII Could have been so much more. It clearly was a recycle of the Final Fantasy VI Storyline, Inwhich we have a reason why Terra has Amnesia, Why Kefka is as messed up as he is. Why rachel had to sacrifice herself, Why Terra must be the one to defeat Kefka and so on.
Overal storyline was dissapointing and unsatisfying.

Graphics:
I'm not someone who gives a damn about graphics. Still, Final Fantasy VII had terrible graphics in comparison to other games that time. The difference between Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII & IX is HUGE, eventhough they were made for the same platform. If they wouldn't have rushed it, they would have probably made it way better.

Music:
Music was awesome, no exception, Only that the music from Final fantasy V & Especially VI, was way much better.

Overal conclusion:
If you came from Final Fantasy VI, As I did, then Final Fantasy VII was the worst. This is how I felt with the game.
And if you don't give a crap about the graphics, but about storyline, character design etc... (As I) Then I suggest you start playing Final Fantasy V & Especially VI this instance.

PS: This was written in the assumption you have not played Final Fantasy V nor/and especially Final Fantasy VI. If you did play them, and you still think Final Fantasy VII is a good game. Then please let me know why.

Kefka wears makeup.

Kefka
<3 Top Member <3
Kefka

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 26 apr - 20:31

You're point is..?
LyraDragon
<3 Top Member <3
LyraDragon

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 26 apr - 20:42

He jelly, he wants make-up too =p
solspear
<3 Top Member <3
solspear

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 26 apr - 20:43

Kefka schreef:
You're point is..?

my sentance was more interesting then your wall.
Battosaï
<3 Top Member <3
Battosaï

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sephirio   Sephirio - Pagina 3 Icon_minitimedi 26 apr - 20:49

[quote="solspear"]
Kefka schreef:
reira schreef:
Sephirio schreef:
Battosaï schreef:

veel tekst

Kefka wears makeup.

/THREAD ENDED
Gesponsorde inhoud